Hiring a professional property management company to look after your investment property is an excellent decision. When you put Meicor Property Management’s experience to work on your behalf, you can rest assured that your property will be well cared for and properly maintained.
- Meicor’s attention to detail results in successful rental properties that can handle day-to-day expenses, while also planning for future long-term projects.
- Experienced property managers are on site regularly to evaluate property conditions and anticipate future maintenance and repair needs.
- Our strata and rental property reports were designed by an accountant to be easy to comprehend. We send each investor detailed monthly financial statements that are clear and easy to read.
- If required, we take care of all payroll and WorkSafe BC reporting and remittance obligations and operate in compliance with current labour laws and residential tenancy regulations.
- We have a thorough process of screening tenants and dealing with rent collections to optimize the best possible return on investment to all property owners.
Trust Meicor Property Management’s experienced, knowledgeable team for all of your rental and strata property management needs. Contact us for more information or to engage Meicor to manage your property.
A team of professionals on your side
Staff are licensed, experienced and friendly. We consistently deliver personal, professional service. The Meicor Property Management team is made up of:
Laurie Sims has been with Meicor since 1995. In 2012, she purchased the company and became managing broker. Laurie is licensed for both strata and rental property management; her clients appreciate her background and years of accounting and financial reporting experience.
Jennifer Thorburn, our office administrator, came to us from Calgary, Alberta. She has been working for Meicor since 2015.
Rental & Strata Property Manager
Hillary Turple, our property manager, was born in the valley but came to Meicor from Alberta. Licensed in rental and strata management, she has been working for Meicor since 2016.
Jennifer Lukacz is the latest addition the the Meicor team, joining us in 2023. As an assistant, she helps us keep things running smoothly.
Find out how we can help your real estate investment to succeed and thrive. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Why Choose Meicor
With years of experience in providing rental property and strata management services, we have efficient systems in place and your best interests at heart. We offer a complete, all-inclusive service package at a competitive rates with no hidden extra costs.